They say that learning facts like states and state capitals is great for your brain. They also say that doing jigsaw puzzles is great for your brain. So what happens if you combine states and state capitals with a jigsaw puzzle like we did with our BRAND NEW 300 piece Tour the States? It's basically the apex of the brain growth mountain.
The Tour the States Puzzle is a 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle printed by the premier US-based puzzle manufacturer, Buffalo Games. It is all about travel and adventures around America. The puzzle is a full map of the United States of America and features the icons and staples of each state, as well as the state capitals. Capital Hill represents Washington D.C., Skiiing represents Colorado and the potato represents Idaho. Do you see what your state is known for?
This 300-piece high-quality jigsaw Puzzle is made of pieces that are 67% larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.
- 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle - these pieces are 33% larger than standard puzzle pieces for improved dexterity and placement
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full color bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces